- Tribute - - Tribute -

yeah i liked it

i am the biggest tenacious d fan u will find these days, and i have taught myself toplay guitar and sing, because im poor and couldnt get lessons, and so i have a deep love for the d and i enjoed the video, i wish u didnt take the same idea as the real video tho. I liked the animation and the quality of the audio... god job.

by the way are you going to see the pick of destiny?

Fitch and Jove 4 Fitch and Jove 4

great

i thought it was excellent dude...

margarine responds:

tanks a lot my brudder

Spider-Man!! Spider-Man!!

Loved it

i thoughbt it was great... where did you get the piano riff? from the uncle been scene?

also how long did it take you to do this?

very good though i watched it twice

ChexTTTBFT responds:

I got the piano from the uncle ben scene from the movie American Beauty.
Thank you!

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

awesome

ive wanted to do claymation for a long time cuz i animate like crap and i was wondering if all those pictures were alot of space? if so is there a way to lower the amount of space taken?

ur videos are my inspiration and thety r funny as hell gj

Black angel (Premiere) Black angel (Premiere)

its oK, i gave ya a 3

i like your werk and id like to partner up with you for this series if you'd like me to. email me if you'd like to partner up. im defthunder@emailaccount.com

i think you have the animation and the ambition for this series and id like to help. looks like you an artist to perfect ur drawings and i beleive i can do that so email me and well talk

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

VERY NICE

The best movie ive seeen on NG, how do u get the angles like that?!?! n e way very cool

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

AWESOME JOB

awesome job the best ive ever seen. how did you get the 3d effect in the fight scene between neo and the horde of agents?!!?! any way its amazing gj u guys.

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

u rock froggy

frog ur one of the best ive seen. i have a question though... more like two. Where/how do you get your ideas for cartoons? and also Where/how did you learn to use flash in such an expert looking manner?

im pretty good with drawing in flash but im stupid with no ideas. so if you can repond thanx but dont worry about redponding

thanx

War- No way! War- No way!

A world without war is a fools world

If we had no war, diversity, or discrimination in this world there would be no need for a god, no need for doctors, and no purpose for doing anything. America strives to be better and larger, so does every country. If you dont like it goto africa or sum shit because ur little prissy ass would not last a minute. africans have no war but they also live in disease with little space or luxury. Think things over before you go and run ur mouth off because ur an idiot. when you die due do communist invasion after a peace treaty or andt war petition u cant cry to shit, pussy.

Death & Honor Death & Honor

Nice... better than my work

very nice, i think you should continue with it. you should learn buttons because it needs a replay button. very nice work though. ur inciteful. the only problem i have is i cannot think of a thing to make a cartoon about so ur lukky,